Top : HOW TO WRITE BETTER
- 9 TIPS TO HELP YOU WRITE MORE POWERFUL EMAILS by Suzan St Maur
- Writing emails seems so easy and quick, anyone can do it without giving it a second thought. But by rushing it carelessly, are you wasting a useful opportunity to promote yourself and your business? Professional business writer Suzan St Maur shares her top tips on how to make your emails much more powerful.
- HOW TO USE PUNCTUATION by Rumki Sen
- The most common mistake people tend to make while writing is in the use of Punctuation. Wrong punctuation can damage the flow of ideas and change meaning, but properly used punctuation not only helps readers understand your meaning but also makes them engrossed in your writing.
- HOW TO WRITE A BETTER BUSINESS NEWSLETTER by Brian Konradt
- Once you learn to harness my techniques, you won't be a writer who calls it quits. Your business newsletter will be different and powerful. It'll serve as a business-builder, lead-generator, and repetitious project-producing marketing tool — not just a boring promotional piece that prospects and clients look forward to throwing out.
- HOW TO WRITE A BETTER PRESS RELEASE by Brian Konradt
- A press release is the most effective way to generate free publicity for your business or organization. A well-written press releases can generate mountains of coverage and, most of the time, that coverage will be more in-depth than any ad.
- HOW TO WRITE A BETTER RESUME by Brian Konradt
- Writing a resume is an art and a science. We need to know a successful formula of words, sentences, format and finesse to convey effectively our selling points. The following tips are shortcuts to write a stellar resume for whatever sort of job you desire.
- HOW TO WRITE A BETTER SALES LETTER by Brian Konradt
- To write a "solution-savvy" sales letter follow the copywriter’s adage: write "client-centered" copy. Zero in on the prospect, his business, his needs, his problems. Then pitch yourself as the person or company who can fulfill his needs and solve his problems.
- HOW TO WRITE A BETTER SCREENPLAY by Brian Konradt
- Screenwriting is a competitive trade. To distinguish yourself as a prize-winning writer you need to master organizational skills, take creative risks, and learn how best to present your final product.
- HOW TO WRITE A BETTER THESIS by Brian Konradt
- A good thesis will essentially sum up the skills and knowledge you’ve acquired as a student and show readers that you’re truly ready to enter your chosen field (or, perhaps, that you already have). It’s an overwhelming task, to be sure, one that almost always needs a guiding light. The following tips will help you understand the process of thesis writing before you begin work on your masterpiece.
- Top 10 Tips to Write a Better E-Zine Article
- There are two keys to writing a good ezine article. The first key is that the writer must be familiar with the subject on which he or she is writing. If the writer is unfamiliar with the topic, then he must do extensive research.
Top : HOW TO WRITE BETTER